Mrs. Melissa Gowan - 2nd Grade Lead Teacher
Mrs. Cheri Beuving Tussey - 3rd Grade Lead Teacher
Mrs. Tiffany Perry - 4th Grade Lead Teacher
Mrs. Luayne Wright - 5th-6th Grade Lead Teacher
Mrs. Kelsey Rose - Music/PE/Art
- Bible-Bible stories and Bible memory verses will be incorporated
daily into class curriculum.
- Mathematics-Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and other Mathematical concepts
will be taught based on grade level. Speed Drills will be used to develop mastery.
- Reading-Our goal is to expand our reading horizon by trying a variety
of books that are appropriate to each grade level. The online Sylvan Book Adventure program will be used to help
with comprehension and provide an incentive for continued reading.
- Victory Drill books-will help develop sight reading mastery.
- Language Arts-Grammar and writing concepts will be emphasized daily through a
systematic approach. A basic concept of writing paragraphs and reports will be taught according to grade and skill
level. Spelling and vocabulary lists will be used to master words related to weekly concepts.
- Music-Children will build upon their music skills with various instruments and singing.
- Physical Education-President's Physical Fitness program, sports, and cooperative games.
- Computer-basic keyboard skills, basic Microsoft word skills and how to search for research
information using a safe and content filtered search engine.
- Social Studies-Depending on grade, will be studying California history, American history or world history.
- Science-science taught based on creation
- Art-units will be based on seasonal themes