A Christian education in an environment filled with love, structure, kindness, mutual respect, accountability,
challenge, and lots of fun!
- Circle Time-Calendar, Weather, Days of Week, Sign Language, Songs
- Language Arts-rhyming, phonics, reading 8-page books, writing 3-5 letter words.
- Math-time, patterns, graphing, money, counting by 5's and 10's,
addition facts through 20, subtractions. ABEKA math curriculum
- Bible- Walk through the Old Testament (learning hand motions to the Old
- Enrichment- Character Development, Community Helpers, Poetry
- Art- Hands-on projects related to academic themes
- Music Theory-fundamentals of music theory through singing.
- Physical Education-physical fitness, cooperative games, sports
- Science-science experiments and learning about God's world
- Hands-on- science experiments
- Social Studies- Countries Around the World (studying new country every two weeks with cooking projects)
- Class Projects- 100-Day Celebration, Art and Music Festival, Science Fair
- Field Trips- field trips will be planned throughout the year as venues are available.
Fees: Kindergarten-Grades 1-6